About Ski Sarajevo
Plunge into the truly alternative ski and snowboard capital of Europe!
We have so much going for us here:
- BUDGET-FRIENDLY ski equipment hire (around 11 euros a day)
- GREAT VALUE lift passes (half the price of Austria, France, Italy.....)
- INEXPENSIVE beer
- AFFORDABLE ski schools and private lessons
- NEWLY-INSTALLED fast six-seater lifts
- Delicious, hearty food
- Friendly people with a famous sense of humour
- And last but not least, one of the most fascinating capitals in the world with OLYMPIC MOUNTAINS on its doorstep! Beat that!
Spend seven days on the slopes that were home to the Winter Olympics of 1984 and explore the nightlife on Jahorina Mountain and Sarajevo city.
Not confident in your skiing or snowboarding? No problem! Our experienced team of English-speaking instructors will show you the ropes.
Hop out of your work shoes and into your ski boots and discover Europe’s only resort that can offer snowsport, culture and city life.
Who we are:
Ski Sarajevo is a snowsport brand run by Go Adventures Ltd, a tour operator based in Bristol (UK) with years of experience organising tours and holidays all over the Balkans (Croatia, Slovenia, Albania, Montenegro and Bosnia-Herzegovina) and Turkey for guests from all over the world.
We love Bosnia deeply and we are proud to be one of the only operators in the region offering Winter Sports services to visitors keen to experience a unique skiing or snowboard trip at an affordable price, in a truly alternative destination.
Come with us and discover why Bosnia and Sarajevo are emerging as the number one alternatives to mass Winter tourism.
As we always say: if Sarajevo is good enough for the Olympics, then it's good enough for you!
Go Adventures Ltd
31 Victoria Avenue
Bristol BS5 9NE
Tel: +44(0) 20 3290 3209